Here at Calcul taxes, we understand how important it is to protect our website user’s personal information. We maintain standards designed to protect your privacy and prevent any abuse of your personal information to provide you with the highest possible level of protection. Below we have explained how we use your personal information and how it will be collected when you will access our website.
Collection and use of personal information
Who collects personal information?
- We collect your personal information to store the data and maintain our records.
- Collection of information
- Personal information
- There are several website pages that you can access without registering and entering your personal information. However, there are a few important sections where you need to register your personal information to access it. Personal information that you need to provide names, email address, phone number, age, gender, demographic information such as pin code, etc. and may be your company’s name. The information should be correct, current, and up to date and it should be complete.
Why Is Personal Information Collected?
- The information is stored to improve our website to serve you better.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- It helps us improve customer service
- With your email address, we can provide you necessary information periodically such as important updates, your order details, the company’s latest news, updates, and service-related information.
(Note: A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.)